Pre-Entered Quarter Midget Racers Instructions
On- Site Registration if space is available Saturday ( 7am-10am)
1. To enter the complex, come into the north lot by turning at Industrial Road from Cameron Street. Signs will say Exhibitor & Vender Parking Only.
2. All spectators driving separately must park in the spectator parking lot by turning onto Elmerton Avenue. • If you have reserved parking pass, go directly to the reserved lot. They will park you in reserved lot.
3. If you do not have reserved parking, you may park in the main attendee lot and bring your race vehicle to the sign- in entrance.
4. A $10.00 parking pass fee has been added to your total purchase as the venue does not offer free parking. The participant parking pass when purchased with your registration is offered at a 50% discount from general daily parking rates.
5. To exit the parking lot use the entrance you came in though off of Industrial Road or use the one way exit only on the south end of the complex off of McClay Street.
Access & Registration
6. Registration is Saturday morning from 7am-9am.
7. No refunds will be issued for any reason, including the cancellation of race, entry tickets or pre- entry costs.
8. You must enter through the racer sign-up entrance.
9. Be sure to bring all tickets that were mailed to you when pre-entered. If you forget them, you will have to purchase new tickets at the door.
10. No one is allowed in the complex from midnight both Friday and Saturday nights. Overnight security will be provided.
11. You are responsible for showing up on time for all scheduled events.
12. Cars & Equipment are encouraged to be brought in on Friday (2-9pm) to avoid congestion on Saturday morning.
Equipment & Stations
14. Inside electric hook-up tags must be displayed/tied on your male plug, connected to the electrical receptacle.
15. Do not attempt to start, run or race your quarter midget inside the building, unless it is in the very northwest area, through the staging area, in the push off area.
16. Do not chain your quarter midget or anything to the building, inside or outside the complex.
17. Only the fuel stored in your quarter midget’s tank will be allowed inside. All spare fuel must be stored in the outside fuel storage area (#2 on map). All refueling must be done outside. This is ordered by the Fire Marshall.
18. Be sure to bring, tools, racing apparel and all necessary racing equipment to your pit area. (#1 on map)
19. Mufflers are mandatory on ALL QUARTER MIDGETS!
Building Safety & Complex Rules
20. State Law prohibits possession of alcoholic beverages on state property without a permit.
Violators will be prosecuted. Alcoholic beverages will be sold at the stands in complex.
21. The Department of Environment Resource will check the carbon monoxide content in the building. We must insist that your vehicle be jetted properly and not be smoking excessively.
22. Motorama Events is not responsible for fire and theft to anything that is your property.
23. The following items are not allowed to be brought inside the farm show complex: Pets, Alcoholic Beverages, Fuel Cans, Drugs, Stickers, Balloons, Open Flames, Skateboards, Scooters, Bicycles, Firearms, Laser Pointers, Roller Blades, Footballs, Frisbee, Remote Control Vehicles, Food, Drinks or Coolers.
Your patience and cooperation with the staff and management as well as the spectators will be greatly appreciated.
Hope you have a safe trip to Harrisburg and Thank You for Participating