Pre- Entered 1/8th & 1/10th Scale Competitors
Please read these instructions and Map Carefully before coming to Harrisburg.
5:00pm 1 qualifier
Saturday & Sunday Pit Area Opens
7am Saturday 7:30am Sunday - to 2 day pass holders (race teams)
9am - to all spectators
9am-9pm All Qualifiers
8am-5pm All Finals
5:30pm Award Presentation
• All R/C Competitors with parking pass must come in the north lot by turning on at Industrial Road from Cameron Street Signs will say Exhibitor & Vendor Parking Only.
• Any Spectators driving separately must park by turning onto Elmerton Avenue. Shuttle included in $10 parking fee.
• When entering the Exhibitor/Vendor & Competitor entrance have your parking pass ready to show the guard. If you have reserved parking go to guard house.
Access & Registration
• RC Entrance is for pre-entered competitors and crews.
• Competitor entrance opens 7am on Saturday and 7:30am on Sunday.
• Upon entering the building, go to the RC Pit Area and check in to make sure that you are registered in the proper class and to see what frequency you will be using for qualifiers.
• All electric 1/10th racing will take place in the Equine Barn & all electric 1/8th racing will take place in the Equine Arena.
• You are responsible for showing up on time to all scheduled events.
• No refunds will be issued for any reason, including the cancellation of race, entry tickets or pre- entry costs.
• There will be a parts vendor on site for your convenience.
• Plaques will be awarded for the Main events.
Equipment & Stations
• Your Personal AMB Transponder Is Mandatory.
• There will be no tables available, so you are advised to bring your own.
• Racers will be able to pit in the Equine Arena Barn and the Equine Arena.
• We will provide 110V receptacles for recharging batteries. Please use outlets marked for the RC use only.
• Bring Extension cords and power strips.
Building Safety & Complex Rules
• State Law prohibits possession of alcoholic beverages on state property without a permit. Violators will be prosecuted. Alcoholic beverages will be sold at the stands in complex.
• Motorama Productions is not responsible for fire and theft to anything that is your property.
• The following items are not allowed to be brought inside the farm show complex: Pets, Alcoholic Beverages, Fuel Cans, Drugs, Stickers, Balloons, Open Flames, Skateboards, Scooters, Bicycles, Firearms, Laser Pointers, Roller Blades, Footballs, Frisbee, Remote Control Vehicles, Food, Drinks or Coolers and no smoking of any type is permitted inside the facility.
• Racers Should Police themselves and their pit area.
Your patience and cooperation with the staff and management as well as spectators will be greatly appreciated.